To whom much is given, much is expected. From whom much is expected much is given (Lk 12: 48).
To accomplish SAGAC vision and mission through prayers, education, vocational training, moral instruction, recommending and preparing of children for take off employment
P.O Box 131 Limbe
Fako Division, S.W.R, Cameroon
Contact: 677857262/ 677744991/ 673213366
- Contribute to the development of the neighbourhood and beyond
- Award scholarship to children from under living privilege families
- Provides living accommodation, education and counseling opportunities to orphans and vulnerable children in collaboration with other SAGAC Associations
- Organize and manage biblical schools and centres in the dioceses in which it exist in collaboration with the bishop of the Diocese.
- Run internal training programs for religious and social centres to enable formators disseminate information and follow up the implementations of disseminated information.
- Keep scrupulously strict and accurate records of Diocesan lay apostolate activities and practices in conjunction with the bishop of the diocese in which it exists.