SAGAC Foundation is a philanthropic organisation which carters for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC). The foundation timidly began on the 17th July 2015. The first Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the foundation took place on 4th December 2015 at Holiday Inn Resort, New Town, Limbe. There were about 25 persons in attendance including top government officials. Read More
- Love, charity, joy and humility in serving humanity
- Creating self – sustaining communities that promote love for God and love for men
- To run and manage Diligent Home Orphanage.
- Cater and protects rights of the handicapped.
- Provide shelter and homes for homeless children.
- Provide education of the privileged through scholarship schemes. Read More